- This property is comprised of 5 acres of industrial land and a few buildings, including a +/- 2,600 sf main building that is currently occupied.
- This property is filled with investment potential and presents a number of different opportunities for investors. The main building currently has three tenants occupying the space. The majority of the land can be built upon to produce further income. Additionally, an owner could occupy a portion of the land and lease out the other sections.
- The back of the main building has several loading style bays that could be reconfigured with the addition of a roof.
- The main building also has two grade-level loading doors on either end of the building and an exterior man door.
- Ideal for industrial owner or occupant with three-phase power.
- The property is on a well and septic.
- Set back from the road the longer driveway offers privacy.
- Located at the end of Rowlings Avenue in Musquodoboit Harbour a rural community on the Eastern Shore of Nova Scotia. Musquodoboit Harbour acts as a service centre for the surrounding communities.
- This property is situated in the Musquodoboit Harbour Industrial Park which is home to a variety of businesses including lumber, automotive and construction.
- The property is zoned Industrial I-1.
- Easy access off of Highway 107. It is located only 30 minutes from Dartmouth, 40 minutes from Halifax and 45 minutes to the Halifax International Airport.
- Ample free on-site parking with a flat paved parking lot at the side of the building ideal for loading and unloading.
- The property is less than a minute away from amenities including a hospital, grocery, post office, recreation centre, library, schools, quick service food and other services.