- +/- 7,500 sf commercial/industrial building for sale, offering a turn-key business opportunity.
- Space includes automotive maintenance area, two-car garage, waiting space, showroom, storage, 4 bay doors and 1 private office.
- Current use for this property is automotive repair and sales. Potential uses include retail or wholesale service centre, service station, repair facility, financial institution and restaurant including drive-thru.
- All inventory and building contents are included with purchase. Current owners are willing to work with buyer to establish relationships with distributors, customers, etc.
- Front of building is recently renovated, offering prominent signage opportunity and excellent frontage on Highway 1.
- Strategically located on a +/- 13,000 sf (0.3 Acre) lot.
- Fully paved parking lot with ample space.
- The subject property is located in Windsor, Hants County, Nova Scotia. Located on the Evangeline Trail (Highway 1) with direct access to the Glooscap Trail (Route 14) and easy access to Highway 101.
- Located less than 1 hour drive from Halifax. Being a short drive to Halifax allows many of its residences to live in a rural setting, but commute and work in the city.
- Neighbouring businesses include Downeast Motel, convenience stores, restaurants, and Irving Oil.
- Windsor is a service center for the western part of the county, the heart of the West Hants Municipal District and gateway to the Annapolis Valley. Windsor’s location, many attractions, rich history, and active recreation department enables it to live up to its claim of being a great place to call home.
- The town is the birthplace of ice hockey and also was the home of Canada’s first internationally best-selling author Thomas Chandler Halliburton.