- Form meets function with 17,230 sf industrial space in a 46,509 sf tilt-up concrete LEED® Certified building designed to accommodate a wide range of tenants and wide range of usages
- Grade level loading (36’x162’) with overhead door at rear.
- The building has been designed with natural light in mind minimizing the need for artificial light, saving energy and money
- Automated energy control systems manage energy allowing for time-of-day and occupancy management.
- The space is adaptable offering efficient column spacing and interior ceiling heights with 24’ clear height ideal for racking.
- Flat paved parking lot for tenants and easy loading.
- Amenities for tenants include lockers, shower facilities and charging station for electric vehicles.
- Excellent exposure with visibility and opportunity for exterior building signage.
- Located in the Beclin Business Park, a newly built industrial subdivision in Mount Pearl.
- Located off of Topsail Road and in close proximity to Kenmount Road the property offers easy access to all points in the metro area.
- With immediate proximity to the TCH Outer Ring Road and the Route 1 Arterial Highway, the area is the centre of oilfield service and supply industry in Atlantic Canada.
- Mount Pearl is a community of 24,285 people with more commuting daily to its industrial parks and businesses within its boundaries.
- The area has three prominent business parks – Donovans, Beclin and Kenmount with over 365 properties. The property is 15 minutes from downtown St. John’s, 17 minutes from the St. John’s International Airport and 5 minutes from the Trans-Canada Highway.
- The area is comprised of many businesses including, automotive, grocery, restaurants, hotels and services. Conveniently situated in close proximity to residential areas offering high population density.