- High bay industrial property for sale, situated within the North End of the Halifax Peninsula.
- Turnkey automotive repair opportunity available, equipment & contents of property can be made available for purchase
- The property is ideally suited for automotive use, but can support a variety of uses.
- Adjacent ground floor office/administration space provides a waiting room at the front of the property and one private office to the rear.
- Second floor offers storage area and an open concept office layout.
- Large paved parking lot at front of the building for customers and employees.
- 15'6" ceiling heights (Warehouse).
Located in the North End of the Halifax Peninsula, a growing suburban area, with a significant commercial community situated on and around the Kempt Road area. Strategically positioned with high visibility onto the major Kempt Road service retail/auto-service corridor, which also provides quick access to both the Macdonald and McKay Bridges, along with the Windsor Street Exchange, which provides access to major roadways including the 102 Highway and the Bedford Highway, allowing direct travel to several areas including Mainland Halifax, Bedford, and Lower Sackville. The area provides a multitude of amenities including several QSRs (Quick Service restaurants), with the nearby Hydrostone offering a diverse choice of boutique shops, restaurants, and services.