- Downtown 2-storey mixed-use commercial and multi-residential building for sale on busy St. George Street in Moncton
- Building is +/- 4,905 sf plus storage area in basement
- Ground floor features beautifully-finished modern office space with reception/waiting area, five offices with large window panels for lighting, large boardroom, 2pc washroom and kitchen
- Second floor features two modern 2-bedroom apartments, both occupied by long standing tenants
- Heating source is natural gas with central air conditioning unit
- Roof is flat tar and gravel; reserviced in 2015
- Façade redone with brick painted in 2018 with spray net
- Attached single car garage at rear
- Right of way behind both subject property and the adjacent buildings provides a total of four onsite parking spaces
- Apartment Details: +/- 1,100 sf each | 2 Bedrooms; Open Concept
- 2020 Assessment: $314,200
- 2020 Property Taxes: $12,633.45
- Located on St. George Street, a main thoroughfare in the downtown core connecting to Vaughan Harvey Boulevard and Botsford Street.
- Multiple access points to Downtown Moncton, Wheeler Boulevard and easy access to Mountain Road via Weldon Street and Bonaccord Street.
- Located a short distance to Downtown Moncton and the new Avenir Centre.
- Centrally located with great access to the tri-community in a retail/commercial business node intermixed with office, restaurants, coffee shops and service shops.
- In close proximity to many amenities including restaurants, cafés, daycares and financial institutions.
- Annual average daily traffic count on this section of St. George Street is +/- 11,249.