- Four unit multi-tenant retail strip on +/-31,000 sf of land
- Existing tenants include Vogue Optical, Jack’s Pizza and Tomavo
- Ideal for retail with ample on-site parking (front and back) and multiple entry points for ease of access
- Conveniently located in Shediac, East on the corner of Main Street and Vestiaire Street. The property is well situated for high traffic and excellent visibility
- Evaluation Process: The property expenses and projected rent roll can be provided to interested parties who have executed and delivered to the Advisor a Confidentiality Agreement in the form required. The rent roll may not be distributed, produced or used without the express written consent of the vendor or for any purpose other than evaluation of this property. Please contact your C&WA representative for further details.
- Located in the heart of downtown Shediac in the centre of a busy retail and commercial district. Shediac is known as the “Lobster Capital of the World” and hosts an annual festival every July which promotes its ties to lobster fishing. It is also home to famous Parlee Beach Provincial Park and numerous tourist attractions. The area brings consumers with an influx of tourism and cottage dwellers in the summer months.
- In close proximity to NB Liquor, Rossy, Coop IGA, NoFrills, restaurants and nearby residential neighbourhoods, hotel, campgrounds, motels, café’s, ice cream shops, pharmacies and more