- The Oxford offers retailers excellent value in Halifax’s thriving West End community.
- New four story mixed-use building development with residential units and 6,300 sf of demisable ground floor retail space scheduled for 2019 completion.
- 175 feet of exposure on Oxford Street.
- Central location with a large volume of traffic.
- The Oxford offers high-street retail shopping and dining opportunities to area residents.
- This new building offers excellent exposure and visibility without compromising access.
- Ground floor retail units feature great retail frontage and large display windows.
- This area of Halifax has become a desirable area, sought after by families for its ample green space and proximity to shops and other amenities, and this location’s excellent access to public transit. The West End is predominantly middle class with older established single-family homes and tree-lined streets.
- The neighbourhood surrounding The Oxford is residential and institutional, containing predominantly single-family residential and some multifamily dwellings. Major shopping centres close by include the Halifax Shopping Centre, West End Mall and the Village at Halifax Shopping Centre. Additionally The Oxford is in close proximity to the campuses of Saint Mary’s and Dalhousie Universities.
- The area is also characterized by local restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores and fast-food chains. Retailers in close proximity off of Young Street include Burger King, Tim Horton’s, NSLC, Atlantic Superstore and the Italian Market.
- This property is situated at the intersection of Bayers Road, Young Street and Oxford Street which are three of the busiest roads in the West End of Halifax. These roads feed to major arteries such as the Bedford Highway, Highway 102, Highway 111, Robie Street and Windsor Street.