- 6,189 sf freestanding industrial building with office space located on the second floor, spacious parking and fenced yard.
- The first floor features concrete floors, 2 washrooms, storage space, private room, high ceilings and two grade level loading doors (one into the yard and one into the driveway).
- The second floor features a large reception area, boardroom, multiple private offices, 2 washrooms and kitchen space.
- Large fenced in gravel yard with gated access.
- Potential for a retail section on the first floor of the property.
- Brand new HVAC system installed.
- Ample parking with a flat gravel parking lot at the side of the building ideal for loading and unloading.
- Excellent exposure with roadside visibility and opportunity for exterior building signage.
- Situated in the Truro Business Park off exit 13 offering quick access to Hwy 102 and the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Located in a major commercial node in the largest town along the Halifax to Moncton corridor.
- The property is located 20 kms from the Debert Airport, 65 kms from the Halifax Stanfield International Airport and 160 kms from Greater Moncton International Airport. Direct rail line access to Atlantic Canada’s main north-south and east-west rail lines.
- Established in 1962, Truro’s Business Park is comprised of 70 companies employing over 1,700 people in the agri-business, plastics, and food processing industries.