- 2.489 acres of land on a partially cleared and wooded lot with existing building on site, the former Eastern Consolidated School.
- The existing building is not structurally sound. Buyer to complete process of removing building. The building is beyond repair or remediation.
- An easement will be created to allow access to ballfield behind property.
- Ideal location for a development that offers value to the local residents by way of community or commercial use.
- One land parcel PID # 00545848.
- The site is set up with well and septic systems.
- Current zoning is RE – Rural Resource, which permits a wide array of potential uses from personal use to commercial use.
- For further information on zoning interested parties should review the Eastern Shore (East) Land Use By-law. Questions about the by-law or zoning can be directed to HRM Planning & Development Services.
- Located in Moser River a rural community situated along the Eastern Shore of Nova Scotia.
- Situated directly across from the picturesque Moser River, the property is centrally located in the community with nearby amenities which include a seaside park and playground, post office and convenience store.
- The Eastern Shore is well-known as a peaceful seaside area predominantly focused on hunting and fishing industries, and is also home to many leisure cottage retreats.
- This property sits only 32 km from Sheet Harbour and 51 km from Sherbrooke, which offer many amenities.
- The area is part of the Halifax Regional Municipality and is 2 hours from Halifax and about 1 hour 40 minutes from Truro.