- Two-tenant income producing commercial property situated within a desirable urban location, offering 4,560 sf for sale.
- This unique investment or owner-occupier opportunity also provides 1,600 sf of commercial space at the rear, perfect for a future tenant or owner-occupancy.
- Income producing property, with 2,960 sf suite at the front of the building currently occupied by long standing tenant, Canada Post.
- Ample on-site parking which also provide an income stream.
- High vehicle and pedestrian traffic area, with St. George Street seeing over 11,000 vehicles per day.
- Conveniently positioned property, with quick access to major roadways and highways.
Located in a bustling commercial and residential area in the heart of Moncton. NB. Strategically positioned on St. George Street, which runs through the downtown core of the city and is a hub for business, restaurants, shops, and entertainment. Lined with well-preserved historic buildings, giving the surrounding area a unique character and charm. Many of the properties in the area have been re-purposed for modern businesses, such as trendy boutiques, cafes, retail, and much more.
The area is easily accessible from major highways and public transit, offering a convenient destination for locals and visitors. Additionally, the area is within walking distance to several parks, including Victoria Park and the Riverfront Park, providing beautiful green spaces in the heart of downtown Moncton.