- Impressive one-storey steel framed (Butler) building sitting on large lot. Features enormous potential for multiple uses such as commercial, service, retail development for single or multi tenant options plus industrial, warehouse uses.
- Ideal for many commercial uses such as retail, industrial, service commercial, daycare, fitness, entertainment, health and wellness, storage and more.
- Building measures 144’ x 74’ with ceiling heights of 17’-20’. Free span building with open warehouse to maximize interior space.
- Potential to subdivide into multiple units as well as add grade loading.
- Existing lounge area ideally suited for restaurant or brew pub with potential for exterior deck for seating with view.
- Operating costs: $3.80 psf; heat and lights additional
- Located on a large lot with high visibility, high traffic location within high density of residential near a hub of community and sporting events.
- Within walking distance to the Byron Dobson Arena, Riverview Skate Park, Riverview Community Hall, Isaac’s Run Dog Park, sports fields and more.
- Close to restaurants, pubs and cafés including Tim Hortons, Nico’s Bakery Café, Damascus Coffee, Silvery Moon, Deluxe French Fries, Read’s Newsstand and Café, Fox & Hound Neighbourhood Pub, Dooly’s and more.
- Nearby at 720-740 Coverdale Road are call centres, Giant Tiger and the outdoor recreation retailer BroadView Power Sports Ltd.
- Close to Coverdale Road, Riverview’s main thoroughfare with easy access to the Moncton city core via the Causeway and Gunningsville Bridge.