- Up to 2,077 sf retail space spread across two units at 1,045 sf and 1,032 sf which can be combined for a total of 2,077 sf.
- New five storey mixed-use residential and commercial building with open concept retail space and direct walk-up exterior entrance.
- Located in a popular and busy area on the Chebucto Road.
- This open concept retail space is a blank canvas and can be customized based on the tenants requirements.
- The front of the space benefits from large storefront windows and natural light.
- It offers retailers great visibility, signage opportunities, high traffic counts and exposure.
- Prime retail location on busy Chebucto Road.
- Building signage with excellent roadside visibility.
- This new mixed-use building offers retailers excellent value in Halifax’s thriving West End community. Situated in a family-friendly area this retail development has been designed to bring high quality amenities to its residents and contributes to a more pedestrian friendly neighbourhood.
- The surrounding neighbourhood is residential and institutional, containing predominantly single-family residential and some multifamily dwellings.
- Major shopping centres close by include the Halifax Shopping Centre, West End Mall and the Village at Halifax Shopping Centre.
- The West End is predominantly middle class with older established single-family homes and tree-lined streets.
- Centrally located this area is appealing to residents as they can walk, bike or take public transit to gain access to universities, hospitals and the downtown core without comprising the peace and tranquility of living in a suburban area.
- The West End is well-known for the number of small parks interspersed throughout the area but it is best known for its shopping opportunities with three major shopping centres and close proximity to various unique shops and restaurants.
- This property is situated at the intersection of Chebucto Road and Beech Street, also steps away from Oxford Street. These roads feed to major arteries such as the Bedford Highway, Highway 102, Highway 111, Robie Street and Windsor Street.