- Investment/owner occupier opportunity. Industrial and office building featuring two independent units.
- Impressive one-storey industrial/office building sitting on large gravel lot. Features enormous potential for multiple uses while being centrally located with easy access.
- Ideal for many commercial uses such as mechanical, construction, automotive detailing/paint booth, etc.
- Building has undergone interior and exterior upgrades over the years including office renovations, roof approximately 5 years ago and a new gravel lot.
- Reinforced concrete trench wall foundation with open warehouse to maximize interior space.
- Building subdivided into two units with grade level loading.
- 12' ceilings in warehouse section.
- Zoned SU-1 Suburban Commercial
- Central to Riverview Causeway for easy access to the Tri Community.
- Located on a high traffic street, near a hub of community and sporting events
- Within walking distance to the Byron Dobson Arena, Riverview Skate Park, Riverview Community Hall, Isaac’s Run Dog Park, sports fields and more
- In close proximity to restaurants, pubs and cafés including Tim Hortons, Nico’s Bakery Café, Damascus Coffee, Silvery Moon, Deluxe French Fries, Read’s Newsstand and Café, Fox & Hound Neighbourhood Pub, Dooly’s and more
- Close to Coverdale Road, Riverview’s main thoroughfare
- Easy access to the Moncton city core via the Causeway and Gunningsville Bridge
- Nearby at 720-740 Coverdale Road sits call centres, Giant Tiger and the outdoor recreation retailer BroadView Power Sports Ltd.