- Form meets function with 29,500 sf industrial space in a well designed building that can accommodate a wide range of tenants and wide range of uses.
- Grade level electric levelled loading with 2 bay docking doors.
- The space is adaptable offering well spaced columns.
- Interior ceiling heights of 20’ clear height in 4,500 sf and 20,500 sf at 13’ clear ceiling height.
- Flat paved parking lot for tenants and easy loading.
- Amenities for tenants include 4,500 sf office, storage, boardroom and staff common area combined.
- Excellent exposure with visibility and opportunity for exterior building signage.
Located in the West Royalty Business Park, a robust diversified business park centrally located next to the Trans Canada Highway, Charlottetown. Easy central Island access to all points in the province. Charlottetown Region hosts a community of 80,000 plus people with ongoing commuting daily via public transit and car to its industrial parks and businesses within its boundaries. The area has 2 prominent business parks being West Royalty and the BioCommons located across from each other with a number of different properties. The property is 15 minutes from downtown Charlottetown and minutes from the Charlottetown Airport. The area is comprised of many businesses including, manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, logistics, office, etc. Conveniently situated in close proximity to residential areas offering high population density.