- Excellent investment opportunity to own a +/- 10,500 sf refrigerated warehouse on +/- 1.445 acres of land.
- The site is zoned Industrial – Light (IL) bordering on the Conservation (CON) zone to the rear of the site.
- Refrigerated warehousing formally occupied by Scotsburn Dairy and utilized as a distribution centre for frozen milk products.
- Space is comprised of a small office, docking area - 3 doors, 3 storage areas, 2 freezers and 1 cooling area.
- The property offers minimum land available for development.
- Mount Pearl is the second-largest city in Newfoundland & Labrador and 20th largest metropolitan area in Canada.
- Mount Pearl is part of the St. John’s metropolitan area.
- Located in Donovan’s Industrial Park, the largest industrial park in the metro area with 470 acres.
- Strategically located near the Trans- Canada Highway and 20 minutes from the Port of St. John’s and Conception Bay South.
- Located southwest of St. John’s, on the eastern tip of the Avalon Peninsula on the island of Newfoundland.