- This unique opportunity identified as PID # 00154609 offers ample possibilities and potential.
- As it currently stands it could be transformed into a variety of uses including a spa (sauna included), bar, live music venue, retail and more.
- The building has significant potential for redevelopment to match the growing needs of this gentrified area.
- Property is comprised of +/- 3,110 sf of space on the ground floor and basement and the upper floors are 2 apartments each featuring 2 bedrooms with +/- 958 sf.
- Direct walk-up entry with excellent visibility and signage opportunities on busy Gottingen Street.
- Total lot size of 2,871 sf.
- Free on-street parking for customers.
- Current zoning is C2 - General Business, with potential to rezone.
- Ideally situated on the South End of Gottingen Street only a few minutes walk from downtown Halifax.
- The area is going through a period of revitalization with growth resulting in property values increasing over time.
- The area has walk scores of 92, transit scores of 74 and bike scores of 82.
- Located in the North End of Halifax, an energetic and vibrant area defined by a strong sense of history, an eclectic arts scene and multiculturalism.
- The building is in close proximity to the MacDonald Bridge and offers easy access to numerous major bus routes.
- Great visibility with over 10,000 cars a day on Gottingen Street plus high pedestrian traffic.
- The area has changed drastically over 5 years with the growth of multi-residential and opening of amenities including some trendy restaurants, bars, breweries, cafes and retailers.