- Modern construction with state-of-the-art finishes, situated on one of the best commercial corners in Greater Moncton.
- Fully equipped restaurant and building for sale, making for a great turnkey opportunity for your business.
- Constructed in 2018, with excellent frontage onto one of Moncton's main throughfares.
- 13,500 sf building with 47,349 sf of land.
- Ample on-site parking for customers and employees
- Great natural light throughout.
Located directly adjacent to the future redevelopment of the former Moncton High School which is planned to hold a +/- 1,200 seat auditorium and become an office complex bringing a multitude of long-term workers right next door. 214 Church Street is situated on busy Mountain Road and has great high access, on-site parking, and is within walking distance from downtown Moncton. This property offers high pedestrian and vehicle traffic and excellent exposure at the intersection of Church Street and Mountain Road. Moncton is the largest city in New Brunswick, boasting a population of over 155,000 making this an ideal location for a restaurant or any consumer facing business.