- +/- 7,840 sf one storey single tenant industrial/mixed-use building for sale.
- Investment opportunity. New tenant with five year lease in place.
- Great frontage with +/-1,000 ft fronting Halifax Street, +/-206 ft fronting McElroy Street and +/-101 ft frontage along Beaverbrook Street.
- Building is a wood structure with sloped metal panel roof system.
- Front of the building layout includes front offices, reception, kitchen, washrooms and boardroom; upper area includes mezzanine/storage above the office space and three bay sections in the back.
- Ample parking on-site is available.
- Great signage opportunity.
- Oil-fired furnace, electric baseboard, suspended heating units and split system heat pump, natural gas and HRV heating systems within the building.
- Positioned on the corner of Halifax Street and McElroy Street located in Victory Industrial Park with good visibility from Collishaw Street.
- Halifax Street fronts Collishaw Street a main thoroughfare within the industrial park which provides access to all major access points including Killam Drive, Vaughan Harvey Boulevard, Mountain Road, Wheeler Boulevard and Trans-Canada Highway.
- Property is located minutes away from Downtown Moncton.
- Centrally located offering easy access to banks, coffee shops, restaurants, gas stations, service shops, fitness centers, retail, residential areas, accommodations and more.