- Two-storey victorian style multi-residential building within a central location on the Halifax Peninsula.
- This property offers modern finishes throughout without compromising the original historic charm.
- 100% occupancy rate, making for an excellent investment opportunity.
- Zoned Corridor under the city's Centre Plan, allowing for as-of-right development.
- Within walking distance to both Saint Mary's and Dalhousie Universities.
- Adjacent to the QEII Health Sciences Centre
Located in a central area of the Halifax Peninsula, with quick access to Downtown, the West, South, and East end. 1762 Robie Street offers great access to nearby shops and retailers along with the nearby Halifax Commons and is a short walk from Both Dalhousie and Saint Mary’s Universities. Ideally situated on Robie Street within close proximity of Quinpool Road, a major arterial route between downtown and mainland Halifax.