- 1669/1671 Larch Street is a 2 unit building that is part of the Larch Street portfolio.
- 1669/1671 consists of 2 units with 12 bedrooms and communal living spaces within each unit.
- Efficient operations with optimized expense ratio.
- Low risk and high return with 100% occupancy and high demand including a current wait list for future tenants.
- The two units would be functional for any demographic including student population, working professional or single person.
- Strong ROI with supply of this type of housing not meeting the current market demand.
- Favourable market conditions for affordable student housing.
- Ideally located to benefit from the high demand and low supply of quality student housing.
- A unique opportunity for local, national and institutional investors, the portfolio is comprised of 2 stand alone income properties minutes from the Dalhousie University campus.
- The properties cater to the student demographic or young professionals.
Located in the South End of Halifax, this property is at the heart of the student housing neighbourhood at the corner on Larch Street which intercepts Jubilee Road and Coburg Road. The property is located a short 7-minute walk to the Dalhousie campus, 10-minute walk to Quinpool Road and 15-minute walk to Downtown Halifax, giving tenants access to grocery, dining, cafes, bars and shopping.
Dalhousie University is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Canada, attracting tens of thousands of students nationally and internationally. Saint Mary’s one of the largest universities in Halifax is also within close proximity. The large student population increases demand for quality, hands-off, easy housing.