- 1664/1666/1668 consists of 3 units, 15 bedrooms and communal living spaces within each unit.
- Efficient operations with optimized expense ratio.
- The 3 units would be functional for any demographic including student population, working professional or single person.
- Favourable market conditions for affordable student housing
- Low risk and high return with 100% occupancy and high demand including a current wait list for future tenants.
- Layouts are designed for students or communal living and are low maintenance, current owner handles lawn care and snow removal.
- Strong ROI with supply of this type of housing not meeting the current market demand.
- Potential for future annual rental increases or conversion to single family dwellings.
Located in the South End of Halifax, this property is at the heart of the student housing neighbourhood at the corner on Larch Street which intercepts Jubilee Road and Coburg Road. The property is located a short 7-minute walk to the Dalhousie campus, 10-minute walk to Quinpool Road and 15-minute walk to Downtown Halifax, giving tenants access to grocery, dining, cafes, bars and shopping.
Dalhousie University is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Canada, attracting tens of thousands of students nationally and internationally. Saint Mary’s one of the largest universities in Halifax is also within close proximity. The large student population increases demand for quality, hands-off, easy housing.