- 8,850 sf forty-year old office and industrial building and large fenced in yard that sits on a 1.82 acre lot.
- Paved and gravel parking lot with ample space for loading.
- The property consists of a flat fenced in industrial yard with gated access.
- The office space features 3 private offices, meeting room, storage space, washroom, reception area and kitchenette.
- The industrial garage features 3 grade level 14 foot loading doors, storage space and 2 exterior man doors into the large industrial yard. The space is comprised of concrete floors and high ceilings. The mezzanine at the front of the warehouse is open and visible to the warehouse.
- Excellent opportunity for building and roadside signage.
- Located in the Burnside Industrial Park this property is zoned I2 – General Industrial, which provides a variety of uses.
- Located on Joseph Zatzman Drive just off Akerley Boulevard in the Burnside Business Park.
- Strategically positioned in the Burnside Business Park adjacent to one of the park’s main thoroughfares leading to highways 111, 118 and both Halifax bridges.
- Situated within the largest business park in Atlantic Canada and East of Montreal with more than 1,500 enterprises and 15,000 employees.
- Burnside businesses are located within 10-15 minutes travel time to the downtown Halifax CBD, the Halifax International Airport, and the Port of Halifax.
- This property is only a few minutes away from the retail hub of Dartmouth Crossing.
- In addition to being an industrial hub the area offers a diverse group of amenities including hotels, restaurants, athletic facilities and shopping.