- 1,555 sf commercial/retail building on a beautifully landscaped 22,927 sf corner lot
- Lot is +/- 22,927 sf
- Very well maintained building
- Heating and Cooling provided by a heat pump, electric forced air furnace and baseboard heaters
- New steel roof installed in Oct 2016
- Ample on-site parking
- Zoned Central Commercial which provides for a large variety of uses
- PID #30180376
- Property Tax Assessment (2018): $217,000.00
- Taxes (2018): $8,583.71
- Vendor will consider financing
- Norton New Brunswick offers scenic shores that can be experienced by ferry, or arrive in style in a via luxury cruise. You can pull into the province by train, via car by road trip to this amazing tourist destination. You will be amazed by this town’s scenery and atmosphere being in the Bay of Fundy. Once you arrive in the cruise port of Norton your true Maritime experience will begin.
- Located on the corner of Route 124 and Riverview Drive in the heart of Norton, NB
- High visibility to all through traffic.
- In close proximity to Highway 1.
- Accessible by car, bus, train, plane, coach and cruise.
- Area full of parks, beaches, restaurants, coffee shops and the eye catching area of the Bay of Fundy.