- Bluefrog Business Campus is a first class business campus situated in the heart of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Surrounded by the natural beauty of lakes, walking trails, and wildlife.
- Open concept work area allowing for a variety of collaborative workspaces.
- Private offices along the perimeter of the space, along with a boardroom and in-suite kitchenette.
- Community garden, produce gets donated to local non-profit.
- Common outdoor WiFi access with the ability to get private password protected WiFi outdoors.
A Natural Place to Do Business. The City of Lakes Business Park is a prestige office park that is strategically nestled between the thriving Burnside Industrial Park and retail hub of Dartmouth Crossing. Bluefrog Business Campus boasts a prime location offering access to dine in and take out food options, over 100+ retail stores and lots of services. Enjoy the beauty of lakes, walking trails and wildlife. Centrally located providing easy access to major 100 series highways, 2 harbour bridges and nearby residential areas. Situated within the largest business park in Atlantic Canada and East of Montreal with more than 1,500 enterprises and 15,000 employees. Most accessible urban nodes with immediate access to Highway 111, Brownlow and Burnside Drive. Services like daycare, dine in and take out food options as well as retail shopping is in close proximity.
- Highway 111, 118 and 102
- Burnside Drive
- Commodore Drive
- MacKay and MacDonald Bridge
- Bedford, Dartmouth, Halifax and Sackville