- A unique opportunity to purchase a two building mixed use investment opportunity in a high-density area of Moncton, New Brunswick
- Located off of busy Elmwood Drive, this property boasts on site parking, close to all amenities and only minutes from the Trans Canada Highway, Wheeler Boulevard and the core of Moncton
- 124-126 Vail Street is an 8 unit apartment building
- 132 Vail Street is a 6 unit apartment building with a ground floor commercial unit
- Both buildings are 100% leased with long standing tenants and a long term commercial lease in place
- All units have individual mini splits for air conditioning and heat
- Buildings are in good, maintained conditions
- 124-126 Vail Street was built in the 1970's with major renovations in 1987
- 132 Vail Street was building in the early 1980's
- Centrally located off of Elmwood Drive, one of the busiest streets in Moncton
- Easy access to public transportation
- Situated in the city of Moncton, one of the fastest growing urban centres in the Maritime Provinces.
- Ideally located between Elmwood Drive and McLaughlin Avenue with great access to Highway 15 and Trans Canada Highway 2 and only minutes from the fast growing Granite Center which is home to Costco, McDonald’s and Starbucks.
- Even closer to home, you will find Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys, Tim Hortons and several specialty take outs.
- Located just down the road is a modern children’s park with walking trails to enjoy.
- Elmwood Drive is one of the busiest streets in Moncton with an annual average daily traffic count of 22,543.
- Family oriented neighborhood within walking distance to the Universite de Moncton, pharmacies, convenience stores, specialty take outs, and more.
- Minutes from Sobeys, Dollarama and Costco.