- 120 Eileen Stubbs Avenue is a 67,989 sf office building located in the Burnside and City of Lakes Business Park.
- Up to 13,276 sf of space on the ground and second floor of a three-storey building in the Bluefrog Business Campus.
- Modern and high-quality office space featuring a reception area, open workstations, multiple private offices, boardrooms, training room and large kitchen. The building offers on-site showers and locker rooms for tenant use.
- Large windows that wrap the perimeter of the space offers ample natural light.
- Free on-site parking for employees and visitors with generous ratios of 4.5 spaces per 1,000 sf.
- The campus is well secured and has a dedicated team of on-site property management.
- Option to include existing furniture.
- Located on Eileen Stubbs Avenue just off Commodore Drive.
- Strategically positioned in the Burnside and City of Lakes Business Park in one of the top ten growth areas in Canada.
- The property offers easy access to highways 111, 118 and both Halifax bridges leading to Bedford, Sackville and downtown Halifax.
- Situated within the largest business park in Atlantic Canada and East of Montreal with more than 1,500 enterprises and 15,000 employees.
- Burnside businesses are located within 10-15 minutes travel time to the downtown Halifax CBD, the Halifax International Airport, and the Port of Halifax.
- This property is only a few minutes away from the retail hub of Dartmouth Crossing which is comprised of local, national and international retailers.
- In addition to being an industrial and office hub the area offers a diverse group of amenities including hotels, restaurants, athletic facilities and shopping.
- Located in the Bluefrog Business Campus which is situated in the heart of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, and is surrounded by the beauty of lakes, walking trails and wildlife.
- The Bluefrog buildings are low-rise to fit the scale of the surrounding environment and look out on the forest and freshwater lakes.