- Two-storey warehouse and office building on a 11,100 sf site.
- The ground floor features an open concept reception area, kitchen, three private offices, retail area and large warehouse with two (interior/exterior) 8' overhead loading doors.
- The ground floor has a large demonstration kitchen with commercial grade overhead ventilation system.
- The ground floor warehouse has minimal finishes such as exposed concrete block, insulated walls, and ceilings as well as concrete floors.
- Finishes on the ground floor office area include vinyl flooring, gyproc walls, tile ceilings and double glazed windows.
- The second floor features a large boardroom, warehouse and kitchen area with melamine cabinetry.
- The second floor warehouse is finished with plywood flooring, exposed ceilings, insulated walls and open section to facilitate fork lift access.
- Finishes on the second floor office area include carpet and vinyl flooring, florescent lights, gyproc walls/ceilings.
- The site includes a paved parking lot.
- Located in the town of Stellarton, Nova Scotia just south of the larger town of New Glasgow in Pictou County.
- The area surrounding the property is comprised of a mixture of commercial businesses, restaurants, financial institutions, NSCC Pictou Campus and Sobeys corporate head office.
- Located less than a half kilometre to the Trans-Canada Highway interchange at exit 24.
- Strategically located with easy access to major highways and thoroughfares leading to New Glasgow and Pictou.
- Stellarton’s history is rooted in coal mining but their industries have grown to a variety of other businesses including Canadian grocery chain Sobeys and subsidiary companies.