- Build-to-suit pad site opportunity.
- Suitable for a stand-alone 3,000 - 5,000 sf retail building.
- Situated amongst many well-known retailers in Uptown Fredericton.
- Excellent free on-site parking for staff and customers and access to public transportation.
- Nearby tenants include Mary Brown’s, Subway, McDonald’s, Tim Horton’s, Boston Pizza, Scotiabank, BMO, TD Canada Trust, Best Buy, Kent, Sobey’s and many more.
- This pad site would be ideal for a wide variety of commercial uses.
- This high traffic location offers frontage directly onto Regent Street a main thoroughfare that leads to the Fredericton Bypass, Vanier Highway and Trans-Canada Highway.
- Strategically located near one of Fredericton’s busiest intersections at Prospect and Regent Street.
- This opportunity is within the largest retail nodes in Fredericton and is in close proximity to the high-density suburban areas of Montgomery, Regent and Smythe Street.