- A unique opportunity for investors to have a footprint in the heart of Souris, Prince Edward Island.
- Strong performing income asset with consistently high occupancy and excellent tenant base.
- This property has exceptional near and long-term value.
- Extensive recent updates over the last 3 years to the property units on both levels.
- Total of 12 units high occupancy with a steady income.
- Freehold two-storey building on the main thoroughfare in Souris.
- Mixed-use with residential and retail/office space.
- Parking available at the back of the building for tenants.
- Paved yard at the back of the building.
- Strong tenant base with retail shops, offices and residential.
- Sold as is, no property condition disclosure statement.
- Located in the historic seaside town of Souris, Prince Edward Island that has been known as a shipbuilding centre and port town.
- The area offers long sandy beaches, views of the coastline and is the hub for the easternmost region of Prince Edward Island.
- Souris is the gateway to the Magdalen Islands, Quebec via ferry.
- Situated on Main Street a central busy thoroughfare with lots of different amenities in proximity.