- Two storey mixed-use building with residential, retail and office space.
- A unique opportunity for businesses to setup their home in the heart of Souris, Prince Edward Island.
- Strong tenant base in the building with retail shops, offices and residential.
- This property has exceptional roadway visibility and exposure.
- Extensive updates have been completed over the last 3 years on both levels.
- Twelve unit building with high occupancy and a strong diverse tenant base.
- Tenant parking available at the back of the building.
- High visibility and exposure with signage opportunities.
Located in the historic seaside town of Souris, Prince Edward Island that has been known as a shipbuilding centre and port town. The area offers long sandy beaches, views of the coastline and is the hub for the easternmost region of Prince Edward Island. Souris is the gateway to the Magdalen Islands, Quebec via ferry. Situated on Main Street, otherwise known as the Veteran’s Memorial Highway which is a central busy thoroughfare with lots of different amenities in proximity.