CEED Entrepreneurship Camp
C&WA Proudly Supports Entrepreneurship in Atlantic Canada!
Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic proudly supports and advocates for entrepreneurship in our Atlantic Canadian communities!
- This summer, CEED is hosting their first week-long summer camp for student’s grade 4-7, hosted out of CEED’s headquarters at 7071 Bayers Rd, suite 225.
- The CEED Entrepreneurship Camp is designed to teach students about risk taking, critical thinking, leadership, problem solving and design thinking, all while doing fun, hands-on activities, and our education team is dedicated to sparking the entrepreneurial spirit inside of everyone we meet.
- The camp will include meeting local entrepreneurs, pitching ideas, starting their own businesses for a day, and most importantly having fun and meeting new friends in the process!
- The cost for the full week is $250.00 including tax, with lunch included.
- More information can be found here