BOMA 6th Annual Real Estate Forum
Current State of the Commercial Real Estate Market and The Year Ahead: Are we Compressed, Recessed or Impressed?
Come join us for what will be a very informative breakfast as Peter Upshall, Energy Management Engineer, Newfoundland Power leads our panel of local experts in a discussion on the current real estate market in Newfoundland & Labrador. Panelists will debate their varying perspectives and opinions on the commercial marketplace. The session will include a brief presentation on the residential, office, retail, industrial and hotel segments. Topics will focus on how the changing economic climate has impacted the various real estate sectors. Expect divergent opinions and some lively debate. Following the panelists discussion there will be a short question and answer period where you can ask the panelists their expert opinion on real estate questions that are important to you.
Susan Morrison, General Manager – Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic
Neil Hardy, Executive Vice President – Atlantic (RVA), Altus Group
Justin Ladha, Vice President – KMK Capital
- Rob Coleman, Associate Vice President – CBRE Limited
- Charlie Oliver, Principal – Martek
- Peter Upshall – Moderator
- Date: Tuesday February 24, 2015
- Time: 7:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Location: The Holiday Inn, Portugal Cove Road, St. John’s, NL
- RSVP by February 20th to Ann-Marie Chafe by phone at 709.738.4100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: http://bomanl.com