Sandra is a certified Realtor and real estate appraiser. She graduated from the University of Laval, Québec with a degree in business administration with a focus on real estate and urban management. She brings more than six years of experience in commercial real estate. She has unique expertise as she represented both landlords and tenants alike. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic, Sandra was a leasing consultant for Cominar REIT in Quebec City where she was engaged in marketing, transaction management, lease negotiation, financial analysis and construction project management related to commercial real estate transactions locally and nationally.
Native to Quebec, she proudly offers clients bilingual services in French or English. Sandra focuses on investment sales, landlord and tenant representation and providing the opinion of value documents. Sandra’s clients value her in-depth knowledge of the dynamic Moncton Real Estate market, her strong communication in both French and English and attention to detail.
Areas of Expertise
- Investment Sales
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Industrial, Retail or Office Site Selection
- Client Relationship Management
- Marketing Strategy and Execution
- Westmount-Du Parc Properties
Education, Memberships & Awards
- Degree in Business Administration – Real Estate and Urban Management
- Retired, AACI Designation
- Member, New Brunswick Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member, New Brunswick Association of Real Estate Appraisers and Appraiser Canadian Institute