Raoul Robichaud is a returning member of the Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic team. His journey in Commercial Real Estate began in 2006 and since then he has become dedicated to helping his clients succeed.
Raoul brings over 20 years of experience in the sales and customer service related industry with a telecommunications background.
Residing in Moncton, Raoul is in tune with the market and stays on top of the current trends that are directly impacting the region to provide value to his clients. He has built and continues to build his practice by servicing the real estate community in the acquisition and disposition of investment real estate. He has significant experience in large multi-unit residential portfolio transactions, office and retail investment transactions as well as owner occupier opportunities.
- Commercial Real Estate Advisor | Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic
- Salesperson | Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic
- Salesperson | Sound Fantastic/Aliant
Roles & Responsibilities
- Office & Retail Investment Representation
- Owner Occupier Opportunities
- Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Landlord Representation including listing services as well as lease advisory and negotiations