Mike’s approach to working with his clients is to listen closely to what they need, and use his expertise to guide them to make the best decision.
Mike was born in Halifax and returned home in 2012 after 11 years residing in Victoria. While on the West Coast, Mike was a golf professional for 5 years and a residential Realtor for 6 years. During this time, Mike was a highly accomplished golfer winning 6 events, including a win in his professional debut. After transitioning into the role of a residential Realtor it was there that Mike found his true passion of being an entrepreneur and working closely with his clients to help them achieve their goals.
After returning to Halifax, Mike spent 6 years working with a top national financial firm as an advisor where he won multiple awards for his sales accomplishments. After that time, he partnered with some of Halifax’s most respected businessmen to develop a unique private healthcare company that provided solutions to its clients when they were most needed. His primary focus is office leasing and sales.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Office Tenant Representation including site selection, land acquisition, lease advisory and negotiations
- Investment Sales
- The University of British Columbia
- Member, Nova Scotia Real Estate Commission
- Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic, Commercial Real Estate Advisor
- Preventative Healthcare Canada, President and Partner
- Freedom 55 Financial, Financial Security Advisor
- Re/Max Camosun, Realtor
- Royal LePage Coast Capital Realty, Realtor