Meaghan joined Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic after graduating from Mount Saint Vincent University with a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, where she completed a major in Management and minor in Marketing. Meaghan began her career as Research & Sales Coordinator allowing her to study the market, tracking market and absorption trends, adjustments in lease rates and keeping an eye on investment trades. She brings with her a competitive nature from playing indoor volleyball at the provincial and university level and from playing beach volleyball at the national level.
A Halifax native, Meaghan has gained a number of professional contacts. Focusing on Leasing & Sales, Meaghan’s objective is to provide best-in-class real commercial real estate solutions for her clients, so that they can stay focused on delivering value in their core business. Whether representing someone in the acquisition of space, or the disposition of real property, she can meet your expectations, and deliver exceptional results that save you time, money and unnecessary headaches.
Role & Responsibilities
- Office & Retail Sublet Representation
- Office & Retail Tenant Representation including site selection, lease advisory and negotiations
- Office & Retail Landlord Representation including listing services as well as lease advisory and negotiations
- Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Assistant Coach for the Charles P. Allen High School Women’s Volleyball team
- Major in Management & Minor in Marketing, Mount Saint Vincent University, Nova Scotia