Roles & Responsibilities
- Donna assists clients in every stage of the real estate process. Service lines include representing them in the acquisition and disposition of commercial property, office & industrial leasing projects, the management and valuation of assets, strategic planning and research, site selection and space location, among many other advisory services.
- Donna applies her local market knowledge and best-practice global solutions to all assignments. Donna’s high energy, dedication and desire to build long term relationships provides her with the tools and footing to deliver innovative real estate solutions to her clients.
- Office, Industrial and Retail Tenant Representation including site selection, lease advisory and negotiations.
- Office, Industrial and Retail Landlord Representation including listing services, property valuations, lease advisory and negotiations.
- Commercial Real Estate Sales: Specializing in owner occupied and investment properties.
Donna is an integral part of New Brunswick’s Leading Commercial Sales & Leasing Team. Her team works diligently to provide exceptional client care and performs business with integrity and ethical standards.
Donna joined Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic in 2007 and has over 28 years of marketing and sales experience in various sectors including retail, entrepreneurship, communications and media and commercial real estate.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic, Donna owned and operated an RV dealership and truck export company. Previous to this, Donna held the positions of Provincial Promotions Manager and Internet & Digital Entertainment Product Manager with Fundy Communications. Donna also worked with the University of NB, Department of Extension Management Development Program where she customized and delivered two 3 day marketing modules to business professionals. From 1987 to 1997 in her 10 year position as Marketing Manager for Champlain Place Shopping Centre, Donna played a key role in the promotion, development and expansion of Champlain Place and Crystal Palace Amusement Park, and subsequent growth of the retail/tourism industry in Greater Moncton.
Donna and her team have represented numerous National and International Businesses, including:
- Atlantic Lottery Corporation
- Acklands Grainger
- AMEC Engineering
- Canadian Blood Services
- CGI Group
- CN Rail
- Crane Supply
- Great West Life
- Intact Insurance
- Investors Group
- Kadam Shoe Store
- London Life
- Piatto Pizzeria
- Rogers Communications
- State Farm Insurance
- Sun Life Financial
- 1985-1987 New Brunswick Community College, Moncton, NB
- Business Technology Program, Marketing Major
- 1989 International Council of Shopping Centres (I.C.S.C.)
- 1995 International Council of Shopping Centres (I.C.S.C.)
- Marketing I and II Executive Programs of the Eli Board Graduate School of Management
- Certificate of Proficiency – French as a second language
Membership & Awards
- Managed Riverview Ringette and Riverview Minor Hockey teams
- Chaired the fundraising committee for Riverview Minor Hockey teams
- Recieved the following awards for outstanding television production:
- Kitchener Sales & Advertising Club
- Advertiser of the Month
- International Design & Excellence in Advertising
- Television Bureau of Canada
- Tactics Magazine
- Received nation-wide recognition for creating “I survived the Great White Attack”
- Board member and committee chairperson for Tourism Association of Greater Moncton, the Chamber of Commerce, and Destination Greater Moncton
- Published poetry in the 2003 edition of the International Library of Poetry “The Colors of Life”