(P): 902.425.1872 | (E): firstname.lastname@example.org
Part trusted advisor, part coach, part entrepreneur, Bill’s role is to ensure that the team’s talented professionals are providing exemplary solutions and services to clients in Atlantic Canada. Bill is a member of the Cushman & Wakefield Canadian Management Team and a member of the Cushman Americas Alliance Network for independently owned operations. Bill is also the primary shareholder of the regional firm.
Skilled in all facets and asset classes of Real Estate for 15 years, Bill applies his energy and creativity to client objectives. Prior to Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic, Bill was a top leasing producer, representing tenants and landlords on some of the largest office transactions in Halifax during the period. Prior to Real Estate brokerage he held leadership roles in the Utilities, International Shipping, and Mining sectors.
- Manulife Financial
- Atlantic Lottery Corporation
- Royal Bank
- Grant Thornton
- Halifax Herald, Office Lease, 59,780 square feet
- Stewart McKelvey, Office Lease, 75,000 square feet
- Vice Chair of the Board, NS Real Estate Commission (NSREC)
- Chair of the Board, Habitat for Humanity
- Board Member, Ashburn Golf Club
- Coach, Halifax Minor Baseball & Chebucto Minor Hockey
- MBA, Saint Mary’s University, Class President
- BSc (Honours), Dalhousie University