Real estate doesn’t matter.
It’s what it means to, and how it impacts, your business that matters. With an education in international business and entrepreneurship, and having personally lived through many of his client’s situations, Steve knows first-hand how the right real estate solution can pay huge dividends to the bottom line.
An entrepreneur himself, Steve’s a relationship builder – developing them and connecting people in the spirit of growing their respective businesses. While he specializes in retail and office leasing (Landlord and Tenant representation) and investment sales, Steve is well versed in every stage of the real estate process, representing clients in the acquisition and disposition of investment property, retail leasing projects, raw land development, the management and valuation of assets, strategic planning and research, portfolio analysis, site selection and space location, among many other advisory services.
By continually seeing past the immediate “deal” and instead determining the best real estate strategy in every situation, Steve ensures the greatest opportunity is realized for owners, occupiers, and investors, as well as our communities and society as a whole.
Active in the community, Steve sits on numerous boards and committees, both in the corporate and non-profit sectors.
- Largest private rehabilitation & wellness provider in Canada
- National mandate, single point of contact
- Retail & office site selection
- Ongoing mandate; 10 – 20 open files at any given time
- Regional support for C&W national representation
- Successfully disposed of redundant assets
- Largest independent accounting firm in Atlantic Canada
- Successfully negotiated new office space
- Bachelor Commerce, Dalhousie University School of Business, Halifax
- International Business Program, Jonköping International Business School, Sweden
Memberships, Affiliations & Awards
- C&W Top Producer consistently
- Speaker, Atlantic Real Estate Forum (2013)
- Named to Top 50 Leaders Under 35, Atlantic Canada, 2013, 21Inc. (Fredericton, NB)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member, Nova Scotia Real Estate Commission
- Chairman, Pengar Properties Inc.
- Board Member, Silvertide Holdings Limited
- Board Member, Prestige Coffee Inc.
- Board Member, DRUM! Dome Inc.
- Board Member, Pursu.it
- Past Board Member, Canadian Liver Foundation
- Past Board Member, Empathy Factory
- Trustee, First Baptist Church Halifax
- Member, Ashburn Golf Club
- Volunteer, Brunswick Street Mission
- Volunteer, Ward 5 Community Centre
- Member, “100 Men Who Give a Damn – Halifax”