Roles & Responsibilities
- Office, Industrial & Retail Sublet Representation
- Office, Industrial & Retail Tenant Representation including site selection, lease advisory and negotiations
- Office, Industrial & Retail Landlord Representation including listing services as well as lease advisory and negotiations
- Detailed financial analysis and consulting
Marc joined Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic after completing a professional hockey career across the USA and Europe. He is a recent graduate of the University of Denver, with a BSBA in Finance, and an MSc in Management & International Business from the University of Dundee. Marc began his career as Research & Sales Coordinator allowing him to acquire both more in-depth knowledge of the technical and financial aspects of the industry, as well as the client service process. He brings with him a competitive nature combined with enthusiasm to service Commercial Real Estate owners and occupiers.
A Halifax native, Marc has extensive regional knowledge and a wealth of professional contacts. Focusing on Occupier Services, Marc will help tenants identify and align strategic business, financial, and operational objectives with real estate requirements. Whether providing clients with acquisition, renewal, relocation, or consolidation services, C&W’s Tenant Representation services are distinguished by our in-depth knowledge of global markets, combined with strategic problem-solving abilities.
- Ambassador, Halifax Chamber of Commerce
- MSc Management & International Business, University of Dundee, Scotland
- BSBA Finance, University of Denver, Colorado