Roles & Responsibilities
- Office, Industrial & Retail Sublet Representation
- Office, Industrial & Retail Tenant Representation including site selection, lease advisory and negotiations
- Office, Industrial & Retail Landlord Representation including listing services as well as lease advisory and negotiations
- Commercial Real Estate and Investment Real Estate Sales
- Detailed financial analysis and consulting
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic, James worked as a Chartered Accountant at one of Canada’s largest telecommunications companies, holding positions in both Finance and Corporate Development & Strategy.
A graduate of St. Francis Xavier and a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nova Scotia., James has an invaluable skill-set that he provides to his clients which is not common among his competitors. With a diversified background in finance and accounting, James has a long-term focus on the capital markets sector, and continues to gain knowledge of the business and develop relationships through various asset class transactions, including tenant representation and agency leasing in the office and retail markets.
Education, Membership & Awards
- St. Francis Xavier University – Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Diploma from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nova Scotia